Are you ready for a new challenge? We are a company that has been in business for over 30 years looking for an enthusiastic employee with good work ethics who enjoys a variety of work. We do mainly high end custom residential work throughout the greater Twin Cities area, as well as some light commercial work. Requirements are punctuality, dependability and a willingness to offer good customer service.
We offer great benefits, including a 401(k), and health and life insurance. If the chance to work on some incredible projects appeals to you please contact us immediately to set up an interview. – We are a non-smoking company.
– Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
– Install and maintain network hardware and software.
– Analyze and isolate issues.
– Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
– Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
– Identify user needs and AV network system requirements.
– Determine network and system requirements.
– Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
– Perform network address assignment.
– Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
– Remotely troubleshoot network/computer issues when they arise.
– Maintain and update company website and social media.
– Manage and execute data backups and disaster recovery.
– Ensure efficiency by designing, proposing, and implementing new service and improved IT processes.
– Degree in Computer Science.
– Above average attention to detail.
– Possess a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license
– Varies depending on experience level.
– Paid Health Insurance for employee
– Paid Life Insurance for employee
– Company vehicle
– Paid vacation. . .
– 7 Paid Holidays
– 401k Match to 3.5%
– Hours – Monday 6am-5pm – Tuesday-Thursday 7am-5pm – Friday 7am-3pm
Please email a cover letter and a resume for consideration